miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Always something weird

artisticvani said: Why must California be so frackin' far away? FOR ZEE ARTS! To save people from...

artisticvani said: Why must California be so frackin' far away? FOR ZEE ARTS!

To save people from me. And my ways.

Someone offer themselves to be victim to my photographic art this weekend...

Because I need someone.

princess-yuna: that-pretty-arcanine: "Sunlight" will be in...





princess-yuna:

that-pretty-arcanine:

"Sunlight" will be in member review on suicidegirls.com on June 6th! Keep an eye out and leave some love! <3

[[MY SG]]

Support Kelsie, my SG hopeful friend! ♥

She's kawaii. :3

I noticed the tattoo(which I believe is Luna from Sailor Moon). That's all I wanted to say.

obeyyournavigator said: Take pictures of many beautiful things. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° So of birds?

obeyyournavigator said: Take pictures of many beautiful things. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

So of birds?

ignotae: This video is the result of many hours of hard work...



ignotae:

This video is the result of many hours of hard work and collaboration, and we are pleased to present [S] Exile. Please do not remove the following credits from this post!

In this video we speculate what happens during the Act 6 Intermissions based on what we know of their interactions in the comic. A lot of the characters personalities changed from what they used to be, to what they wish they were, to what they never wanted them to be.

We hope you enjoy.

Aradia | Gamzee | Kanaya | Karkat | Sollux | Terezi

Video and Editing by OTL Productions

Inspired by the work of Yoccu

Special thanks to courtnu (Gamzee), who made all parts of the Sollux cosplay, Gamzee cosplay, and Terezi's dragon-cape! Additional thanks to vaults for prop-making.

Hmm, was talking to my friend about this and how it does what a lot of CMV stuff hasn't been doing, and that's telling a story. Interesting.

Eh, since Silent Hill won't happen this weekend...

Anyone have any cool ideas or an interesting costume who might want to do a shoot around UCSD? If not I’ll draft up plans I have for a personal project.

Anyone in San Diego do any Silent Hill cosplay?

I have ideas for this weekend…

br0nyswag: follow-homestuckisfuckingawesome: im making this...



br0nyswag:

follow-homestuckisfuckingawesome:

im making this happen

playboystuck?

im ok with this

The things I see on  my dash.

emmilions: nottheshepardyourelookingfor: lixxieb: scottytres: ...



emmilions:

nottheshepardyourelookingfor:

lixxieb:

scottytres:

laconicllama:

ihaveacookie:

lizawithazed:

best. flashmob. ever.

I am legit in tears.

literally the best thing ever.

I have goosebumps

that crescendo gets me every time.

This is just really great.

May or may not have just shed a little tear at this!

I wonder how many children this inspired to learn to play music?

I had goosebumps through the whole thing and the biggest smile on my face at the end what a pick me up!!!!!

Now I want to hear something from Der Freishuetz…

crab-cakes said: when you have no taste, it's hard to recognize true talent. Talent is a matter of...

crab-cakes said: when you have no taste, it's hard to recognize true talent.

Talent is a matter of opinion though.

Since no one ever asks me crap on Tuesdays...

I will share with you all something none of you will care about.

Literally I have poured so much time and money into what I do with my photos that I sometimes question what it’s all for. Outside of my own personal gratification and getting to work with people, what else is there? I keep having people try to treat me like their personal photographer or pass me over for someone who can’t even focus a camera…

But I go on, with all the lights and have fun with those friends and speak with other photographer folks. I don’t know where I was going with this. I’m going to go watch the Venture Bros some more.

karkatsfuckingblog: blackromney: yet again unrealistic...



karkatsfuckingblog:

blackromney:

yet again unrealistic expectations for men

IS THAT A FUCKING BLADE

Where do I sign up for this augmentation?

Goldy. Look at him.



Goldy. Look at him.

I talk to like five of you guys on here

silencedrowns:

indulging-inaccuracy:

whitedarryl:

Thus you will be the only ones who care. As shown by that last reblog, people of all types like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. My plan for AX is to get photos of different cosplayers showing me "How they JoJo." because it has amazing fans. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL!

If you say "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" three times in the mirror you'll summon Hanyaan.  True story.

i have been summoned and HEY FIND ME AT AX I WILL JOJO FOR YOU in JoJo cosplay or not :D

I’m too lazy to find people. It’s easier to find me.

simplyellow said: I do not see you as someone who has failed because you have achieved much more...

simplyellow said: I do not see you as someone who has failed because you have achieved much more than I could have hoped to do myself.

Stupid tumblr doing weird things with replying. I fail a lot to get to where I am. Trust me, if you see how many things I do wrong and have to fix, you’d be dumbfounded.

Want to know a secret about me?

I feel like I’m a failure a lot of the time. But the thing is I embrace my failure as a way to get better. I think it’s why I love the Venture Brothers so much, because it embraces that we can succeed even when we fail.

My failures with education, photography, women, and whatever else. I love it all. Fuck you if you hate failure, because I’m a failure and I’ll keep going on.

I need to finish this drink and roll some bases though.

I talk to like five of you guys on here

Thus you will be the only ones who care. As shown by that last reblog, people of all types like JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. My plan for AX is to get photos of different cosplayers showing me “How they JoJo.” because it has amazing fans. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL!

ayusucks: awaken, my masters They showed me how the JoJo. I am...





ayusucks:

awaken, my masters

They showed me how the JoJo. I am impressed.

oestranhomundodek:   This… is beautiful.





oestranhomundodek:

 

This… is beautiful.

khl0ekardashian: me on my way to steal your man Someone find...





khl0ekardashian:

me on my way to steal your man

Someone find me this man. I want to shoot him. I will have the glorious photo set.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario